Squirrel genocide! you hold a long grudge
I'm female, Sage. Comes with the uterus. :-)
Have you seen the YouTube video of the front porch mounted squirrel launcher? Sounds like it would be right up your alley!
That sounds a little mean, Ed. I like it quick and somewhat painless...like hanging after taunting him with a succulent peanut. :-)
Oh the squirrel launcher is quick. Check it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G3jaosjBVM
All right, I'm sold. I'm asking for one for Christmas.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Squirrel genocide! you hold a long grudge
I'm female, Sage. Comes with the uterus. :-)
Have you seen the YouTube video of the front porch mounted squirrel launcher? Sounds like it would be right up your alley!
That sounds a little mean, Ed. I like it quick and somewhat painless...like hanging after taunting him with a succulent peanut. :-)
Oh the squirrel launcher is quick. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G3jaosjBVM
All right, I'm sold. I'm asking for one for Christmas.
Post a Comment