Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blog Verson 3.0

Sage, Tim and S!, you are all in trouble for failing to update your links in a timely fashion. Snake Eater would have been included as well but I see he just did away with all links. Smart idea for him.

Does anyone else notice the two different (very slight but different nonetheless) shades of green in the links or am I the only one that it's driving nuts?

9 comments:

Ed said...

Are you asking me the red/green colorblind person?

Ed said...

P.S. I see one of your links doesn't work. ;)

sage said...

I know I should feel bad and ask forgiveness, BUT... I might just wait another few days. As with Blogger Beta, I want to be the last to convert

Murf said...

Ed - That's funny because I used nothing but pink and green and forgot that everything looks brown to you.

It's fixed now, troublemaker.



Sage - By then, I may have yet another one.

Kevin Stilley said...

I think you should change the colours daily to match your gym clothes.

Murf said...

Don't tell Sage but my membership was only for 6 months, during the winter when it's not enjoyable to be outside. Perhaps I will change it week daily to match my work clothes.

sage said...

You only change your work clothes weekly?

Murf said...

No..week daily...as in week day...as in every week day...as in Monday through Friday.

Dang Southerners. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Murf! I changed the link on my blog now! My fiancée has been keeping me too busy. ;)