Monday, May 21, 2007

My finger fetish enters the political ring

Kevin's recent entry made me Google Mitt Romney's picture during a recent break. I've made joking (or was I?) comments about voting for him only because he's kinda cute (plus he was on While You Were Out a few years back when one of his underlings was getting her office renovated and he stopped in for a moment. He was so polished and tucked in...I just wanted to mess his hair up) so it was a fun break I took...until I spotted this picture of his hands:


If you notice the part I circled, there seems to be a glare (not to mention a need for a trim). Could he be wearing clear nailpolish? While Kevin and his wife talk about him and his beliefs and comments he made in the debates which leads me to believe that he isn't one of their favorite candidates, I just can't vote for someone with fingers like that. Forget about where they stand on taxes, abortion or Iraq. I want to see their hands.

5 comments:

Diane said...

While I personally have a number of objections to Romney, frankly, the manicure is as good a reason as any not to vote for him!

Ed said...

I think his hands look kind of feminine.

Murf said...

Diane - I wonder if he fake bakes too. That would really seal the deal for me. :-)

Ed - I thought so too. Perhaps the hairs are implants. :-)

sage said...

fake bakes? does that have to do with tanning beds?

Murf, how will it feel to be the start of a rumor that Mitt wears nailpolish? I'll be laughing about my brush with history

Murf said...

Sage - It does refer to tanning beds.

I wouldn't mind being the starting point. I have the high resolution original picture as 'proof' if I'm ever accused of slander. I'll leave it to him to explain the weird glare off of his fingernails.
:-)