
I am the one in the lightning bolt. What superhero am I? Mary Marvel. The female counterpart to Shazam/Captain Marvel. I thought for sure someone would snap up Wonder Woman so I chose the more obscure one.
And here are the pictures of the pigtails:

Getting Big A to do these correctly was surprisingly difficult. If we ever had a daughter, I can't imagine the horrible hairdos I'd come home to find her wearing courtesy of Daddy. I hope the readers of this blog who are fathers of daughters have learned to do a decent ponytail.
* A depressing fact for some readers, Tuesday is D-Day for the excess hair.
* I was able to sleep through the night last night with the help of two Tylenol PMs and Big A taking his four legged namesake into another bedroom with him. This is Big A holding slightly smaller A:

I was nice yesterday and called the vet since the cat is sneezing quite often and after Googling 'constant meowing', I read that it could also be a sign of distress. I guess cats can get viruses while in places like the humane society and they usually get better in about 10 days. We are nearing the end of those 10 days so I'm hoping what happened Friday night/Saturday morning was just a fluke.
Here are the two critters after leaving home and keeping all the interior doors open the past two days:

Hooch still wants to sniff his butt and A will still hiss after enduring a couple of minutes of it but they are now coexisting better. Makes me wonder what happens when no one else is around for such a truce to occur.
4 comments:
Don't cut off the ponytail, but forget about double pigtails!
I thought of you last week, Sage. As I was walking somewhere, I felt the ponytail swishing against my neck. It was finally bouncing!
I'm afraid I don't know how to do ponytails or pigtails. I'd probably just let the hair hang.
Beautiful pets you have.
Fortunately, we are not at the pigtail stage. It probably won't be long thought.
You should take a video of a bouncing ponytail before cutting it off. You could tease Sage with it for awhile.
Post a Comment