Big A and I went to the humane society yesterday. Within 2 minutes, he found the cat that he wanted. This one had the same name as him, was considered 'XXL' according to the website, has dandruff/dry skin, had one stray eyebrow (as does Big A when wifey doesn't spot it in time to pull) and had a white spot on his chest that resembled a bib (very appropriate since A spills things on his shirt quite often). In other words, it was Big A in cat form. We left without him but today he has decided to go back and maybe get him if he can pass the very tough adoptee test that they give potential owners (the last time he got turned down which made him go to the pet store to purchase the cat that he then had for 17 years). Should he pass, the true test will be how Big A the cat and Hooch get along. The cat weighs over 20 pounds so he may fill both of our needs and a puppy won't be needed.
3 comments:
a 20 pound cat--that's almost a mountain lion. Will you try to pull the cat's stray eyebrow. I suppose straying eyebrows are to be preferred to straying eyes, eh?
Knowing me, Sage, it would be very, very tempting to yank it out. I don't think they need it for balance like they do their whiskers, do they?
Is viewing porn considered 'straying eyes'? :-)
I think I want to be there when you pluck the cat's eyebrows.
Post a Comment