Missouree
Missouree does this have something to do with figuring out if MO is a southern or northern state?
Sage - Yes. That combined with doing mindless activities made me wonder. I would have pegged you as 'Missourah'. I still don't consider Mark Twain a 'southern' author.
I mostly say Missourah but occasionaly say misery especially if talking to a native Missourian. I grew up about 1000 feet from Missouri.
Misery?
Yep... as in anyone who lives in that state should be shot to put them out of their misery.
I grew up in the corner of Oklahoma where we always said that you could put one foot in Oklahoma, one foot in Kansas, and spit into Misery.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Missouree
Missouree does this have something to do with figuring out if MO is a southern or northern state?
Sage - Yes. That combined with doing mindless activities made me wonder. I would have pegged you as 'Missourah'. I still don't consider Mark Twain a 'southern' author.
I mostly say Missourah but occasionaly say misery especially if talking to a native Missourian. I grew up about 1000 feet from Missouri.
Misery?
Yep... as in anyone who lives in that state should be shot to put them out of their misery.
I grew up in the corner of Oklahoma where we always said that you could put one foot in Oklahoma, one foot in Kansas, and spit into Misery.
Post a Comment