Thursday, May 3, 2007

A recent conversation

Murf: You know, it may not be a good idea to have a cat with the same name as you.

Big A: Why?

Murf: Well, if someone who didn't know about the cat were to ask me how A is doing, I may answer "Well, he's been chewing off the hair around his groin area so we may have to take him in to be looked at." They would then be looking at me in a weird way.

Big A's response is muffled due to the water he was drinking nearly shooting out of his nose during the above comment.

5 comments:

Ed said...

My only advice is to not name the cat Sex.

Murf said...

That's a funny link. How long have you had that saved waiting for such an occasion?

Ed said...

Actually I heard it on the radio years ago and every once in awhile animal names comes into a conversation and I google up the written version for other's amusement.

sage said...

Murf, you come up with interesting insights... I'm sure there are not many boring days in the Murf/Big A household

Anonymous said...

What a sense of humor! ;)