1. Hitchhike. No one knows you are trying to catch a ride.
2. Give someone the thumbs up sign for a job well done.
3. Can't feel your thumb up your a$$.
4. Can't drive with the thumbs on the horn area of the steering wheel, awaiting use on idiot drivers.
5. Holding a pencil correctly takes extra effort.
6. Can't win at thumb wrestling.
9 comments:
Sage - Your comment had to take one for the team. My old title was still popping up on your web page. I had to delete and re-post to see if the new one will appear but to answer your question...I wouldn't mind if thumbcapped was acknowledged which should grant me closer parking spots.
Looks like some updating on your end is needed for the new title.
It hasn't update on my end either yet.
I would rather have a small thumb than a small middle finger. Although the other way around would definitely get me in a lot less trouble.
I had a friend once that thought it was more rude to honk the horn than it was to give the offending driver the middle finger.
what happened to my first comment, the one you refer to in your comments?
Sage - Read the first comment.
oh, that's what you meant by taking one from the team... I read it and got called away and then came back and commented without rereading... so I look confused, well, that's probably because I often am
so, what exactly is a normal sized thumb... is there a scale to go by, do you measure the length, diameter, or some formula combining the two?
In my case, it's just length. I may be in the 100th percentile when it comes to width but only about 25 percentile in length.
It's not the size that matters...
Post a Comment