Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Toys From The Past: Revisiting my Little People Part II

An overview of the whole gang.


********


The gang hanging out, getting reacquainted after 20+ years of living in seclusion.

********


The odd barber/dentist chairs. Who at Fisher Price thought this up?

********


The armless barber is back in business.


********


The Little People potty. I really like the bathroom scale. It seems to be stuck at 45. I guess they all must weigh about 45...ounces?

********


Little People using the little pottys.


********


Last but not least, just for our dear Ed Abbey, a picture of his people.


Still to come: More toys from the past.

4 comments:

sage said...

Looks like an over population problem to me :)

Murf said...

I weeded out the weak and made some selective reductions since the photo was taken. :-)

Ed said...

Wow, even a little people tractor. Did he have any implements?

I also remember the dog which you seemed to have quite a few of. I must have had him too.

Murf said...

Nope, just the tractor. I once was taught all the names of the accessories but I can't remember any other than disc harrow. Oh and probably plow.