It's quite an interesting mix of items. The usual razor, towel and bar soap but then there is also Ajax. Is it to clean her dishes or to cut through her own grease? I also notice that the only make up item she has is an eye brow pencil. Next thing I notice is the large amount of volumizing products. There are two volumizing gels and what looks to be a volumizing shampoo. Next, if that's not enough volume, there is a pick to use in her hair. And the best item of all - mens Degree deodorant.
From this locker, I gather that this female has especially limp, straight hair that none of these products or picks can help. Has an odor problem that not even Secret deodorant (which is strong enough for a man but made for a woman) can help, clean shaven and really dark, obvious eyebrows. None of this fits any of the female staff members that I see. Is this person kept in the back somewhere?
6 comments:
And here I thought I was going to read about Palin... I am sure the person who came up with the idea of combining cameras and cell phones is possessed by the devil.
This is much better Sage. Due to acquiring a second (and better) digital camera when Big A worked as a baggage handler, I now carry around my old one. Much higher quality pictures than with a cell phone as you can tell if you click on the photo. :-)
Now that I think of it, maybe the owner of the locker is Sarah Palin. She likes hair full of volume and probably has sweated more this past week than ever in her life.
I thought Murf was going to branch into political debate too.
Murf, you are supposed to take pictures of the cute women in stages of undress, not their lockers.
I'll see what I can do for you, Ed but I have to tell you, I'd be more at ease at doing it if I didn't have such short hair. :-) Actually my hope is to run into that older woman I once saw on a weekday morning that was getting dressed for work after a workout and was wearing pantyhose and no underwear. I cringe just at the memory of it.
From a strictly professional standpoint, expanded metal athletic lockers are complete garbage. Diamond perforated doors and intermediate partitions are the way to go. Locker God Has Spoken
Post a Comment