Friday, September 5, 2008

Coming Soon: New Name

Sometime this weekend, this blog will have a new title. The website address will remain the same so this shouldn't require any updates on your part especially if you have Blogger's automated update feature for your favorite links (and if you don't have me listed as a favorite, you have some 'splainin' to do). You may just see something different on that list. 'As I Was Saying..' has worked well all these years. That title came about thanks to Ed Abbey of Recycled Thoughts who ticked me off early in our relationship so in a huff, I deleted that blog and started another, hence the title. I couldn't stay ticked for too long so I eventually revealed the new blog and it has been happily ever after since then so it's time to retire that title.

What is the new name? You will have to wait for that but to give you hint, it fits me very well both personally and blog content-wise.

5 comments:

Ed said...

Ah...I remember that as if it were only yesterday. Was it second page first picture or third page second picture... ;)

Murf said...

Ah yes. I had forgotten the reason so thanks for reminding me. I bet now that I've brought it back up, you've returned to chuckling about one of your proudest moments. :-)

sage said...

I remember the two of you having a little argument--even after Ed's comments I still don't know what it was about and that's probably okay, I can now just wait with bated breath for the revealing of the new Murf...

Ed said...

Well here it is almost 6 pm on Sunday and no new name yet. Sometime this weekend is just about over missy!

Murf said...

I wanted you to sweat it out. Since you're leaving a comment on the weekend, you must be. :-)