This weekend, my plan is to go through my old toys that are currently under the basement steps and either give them away, keep the really special ones or toss them. During a recent conversation with coworkers, we were talking about Fisher Price's little people back in the day (late 70's, early 80's) so I Googled them. Does anyone remember
these other than myself? The section on their hair styles really brought me back. I can't wait to see my old friends again.
4 comments:
I had some little people once upon a time. But I probably blew them up with firecrackers, buried or burned them as any normal boy would have done.
Blasphemy!
They must of come out early in the 70s, as I remember my youngest brother playing with them. My daughter even had a few of them and she was born in 1998 (I don't remember where they came from)
I loved the Fischer Price stuff! My mom saved all of them and now my girls play with them. And I get to relive the joys of my childhood through them.
Post a Comment