Sunday, August 19, 2007

Photo of the Week

This is an example that world peace can be achieved if there is a Simmons Olympic Queen mattress involved:



(I added a shape over Hooch's hoo-ha since it was in clear view (I'm still not sure where A's is - the cat, not the human). Not that it is one that a mother should be ashamed of - quite the opposite actually. I'm sure he made many females happy back before the humane society got a hold of him - but I didn't know how he felt about it especially after watching more of those 'To Catch A Predator - Raw' Dateline series on MSNBC last night. One can never be too careful.)

4 comments:

sage said...

does your dog sleep on your bed? or is that the bed in your guest room?

Murf said...

If the bed has one person in it, he will sleep on it. If no one is in it, occasionally he will be spotted on it but usually he sticks close to us so it could be the futon or the guest bed or the couch or the chair and a half...pretty much anything other than the floor. That's the last resort.

Ed said...

Dogs just don't have any sense of modesty!

Murf said...

That could also apply to 'boys that live in the dorm' as well as dogs. :-)