My sister-in-law has a blog that consists of nothing but lists. I found the list of what she has in her purse both funny haha and funny queer (sidenote: name that movie that this saying comes from):
Wet n wild megaslicks lip gloss
Maybelline lip gloss #710
3 Black pony tail holders
Pink cell phone
Bobbie Brown pressed powder compact warm natural 6
Albuterol inhaler
Mini bulldog clip
Video IPod, headphones and charger cord
Kroger receipt - $52.13
Altoids Curiously Chocolate Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point - Navy Blue
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point - Black
Tide to Go instant stain remover
Red Tommy Hilfger change purse containing $8.23
Purple Conair folding brush w/mirror
Black Check Book
Fashion Cleaners receipt - $16.66
3 coupons for Avenue that will expire before I use them but I keep them just in case!
Costco receipt - $123.40
McAlister's Deli receipt - $24.96 - Employee lunch receipt I need to turn in!
Rainbow striped mini notebook
Prescription Sunglasses in a hard case
Shell Station receipt - $3.91
JC Penney receipt -$5.45
Green metal flip notebook cover and pad with pen
Burt's Beeswax honey lip balm
Journal Communications ball point pen
plastic wrapper that once contained a mint
Silver Wallet - I'll inventory that on another day.
For fun, here's the contents of my purse:
Two 'Wipe Your Face As Clean As Your Plate' wetnaps from TGIFridays
A Post-It reminding me of my vacation dates in October
Orbit peppermint gum
Cell phone
clip on watch
Reach mint waxed dental floss
ChapStick lip balm, original flavor
Tide to Go stain remover pen
keys
empty gum wrapper
Nine West wallet that contains:
Drivers license
Employee ID
AAA card
registration for my car and Big A's
insurance papers for my car and Big A's
HMO card
"What to do in the event of an accent" information
library card
expired gym card
Kohls card
Home Depot card
Macys card
Sam's Club card
Blockbuster card
Visa
Debit
receipts from debit card use
three dollars
$1.62 in change
Two Ruby Tuesday gift cards
Two Pottery Barn gift cards
Bath & Body Works gift card
I had to break down what's in my wallet to make the items in my purse more comparable in length to my sister-in-law's. I think I need to carry more stuff. I may be an embarrassment to the womanhood.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
What's in mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm terribly curious now, what DO you do in the case of an accent?
My wallet contains:
$103
Drivers License
Debit Card
Mastercard
Menards Card
Library Card
Voter Registration Card
Insurance Card
Oil Change Discount Card
That's all folks.
Luckily I don't know but I'll scan it and post it for you. I'm thinking just carrying this card around may be my version of having a Saint Christopher pin in my visor. I've had some close calls but no accidents.
For the hell of it :)
My wallet has...
Drivers license (about to expire!)
College ID
Health insurance card
Hollywood video card
Walmart Vision Care Biz card
Regions bank biz card
Mass Ave video punch card
Debit card
Mastercard
Amex Card
Luna music punch card
Darren Hayes concert stub
I think you are confusing this here. You wrote A-C-C-E-N-T. I'm curious if it breaks down the various accents like southern, boston, Minnesotan and what to do with you encounter them.
I want to know what your sister in law was about to buy at a Shell Station for $3.91? Does she drive a moped, that's only about 1.2 gallons of gas.
And I'm glad you're ready for any accent (you must of been thinking about me!) and I'm upset that Ed beat me to pointing out your mistake.
I still didn't see the typo until just now. Give me a break, Ed. It was 6:23 in the morning. :-)
So, Sage, what's in your wallet?
But at least your typo spelled something that could make sense. When I was in northern Wales, I really needed an accent card because even though we both spoke English, I couldn't understand a word.
In my wallet there are too many receipts (almost expense report time) and not enough green!
The movie, by the way, is 'Sling Blade.'
Post a Comment