Friday, August 3, 2007

Would it be called a Pinage? A Saginata?

Somehow, the topic of making Sage into a human pinata came up today in his blog. I'm a visual person so I need to see it in order to get the full enjoyment out of it and who better to partake in this fun than Dora herself:



What would be inside the Sage pinata? I'm picturing mini bottles of scotch and fish bait.

Next up: Pin the tail on the Sage.

7 comments:

sage said...

Oh gee--this is funny and I'll have to make sure that "I'm No Angel" see's this (did you know she use to work for me?)

Murf said...

I assumed that from the comments. Poor girl. I hope no permanent damage was done to her. :-)

MJ Tufte said...

I barely worked for him...and have since "seen the light" (although for him its probably more like the darkness). Now I work with cadavers and students...much more rewarding...

How about not filling that saginata with anything? Hot air seems like an appropriate filling filling for that little party toy...

Dora needs a bigger stick.

sage said...

Murf, No permanent damage--she can take care of herself!

Non-angel, we could take the first sentence "I barely worked for him" several ways... And yes, I was mostly a "lame duck" during our tenure at the same institution.

MJ Tufte said...

Be very very careful sage...you were the one that said something about opening up a hornet's nest...

I am both curious and fearful of what the outcome would be should Murf and I tag team you.....

Murf said...

Sage's wildest dream comes true! :-)

Ed said...

I'm going to have to go back and find this "conversation" that turned to pinatas.