Monday, August 20, 2007

What color crayon am I?

I love coloring. For me, Heaven must include new boxes of crayons (since the sharpener never works on the back of the box...what exactly is its purpose?) and an endless supply of Barbie (and only Barbie) coloring books so it was with great delight that I found this quiz on Maggie's blog. The verdict:

You Are a Red Crayon
Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.
Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

14 comments:

Shan! said...

I got purple.
I f'n hate purple.

sage said...

I am a green (and they didn't even ask about my politics, lol) Read what they say about me!

Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

Murf said...

Shan! - I gotta go read what the description of purple is to see if it applies to you.

Sage - Go figure! You do need to be shaken up a bit and your mellowness does/would drive me nuts. :-) I bet Ed's green too.

Murf said...

Hey, Sage...how do you like my color combo that I changed this blog to? GO BLUE!

Shan! said...

Purple:

Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.
You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.
People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.
And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!

Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

Murf said...

Shan, that sort of applies to you. When sober, you're pretty graceful. Hard to not be a perfectionist in your line of work and if humanly possible, I'd copy you and wear a child's t-shirt like you do. :-)

Ed said...

"You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming."

You don't say!? ;)

P.S. I'm a green crayon too. Another shocker.

Murf said...

But I'm really sweet and quiet in person, Ed. *insert angelic look here*

Shan! said...

Girl didn't you know I got fat, I can't do the chilllrin's sizes anymore.

Murf said...

My prayers have been answered!! That's what happens when you get into a relationship, Shan. I love you even more since there is more of you to love. :-)

sage said...

Your blue needs to be lighter--Carolina blue--like James Taylor (who is from NC) sings, Deep Green and blues...

Murf said...

Are you sure Kermit the Frog didn't sing that song?

Ed said...

It ain't easy being green.

maggie moran said...

What? I'm the only yellow in the bunch?!? I do want to point out, I'm mello-yello and not cowardly. :D